1.4.11

Friendly -take two.


A much better friendly for Sophie May.  I really wasn't happy with my last effort.  I have conceded that a little bit of pink is needed to co-ordinate with the very pink dollies she was given at birth, Miss Red Nose just looks totally out of place in the cot with the pinkies.  Hey, again, that doll is a bit like me.  Not an out-and-out reject, but just sort of misplaced.  Misplaced, but happy.   I've made heaps of this particular doll, for gifts and such.  Cameron already has one, but its wearing a crochet party hat.  He calls it 'Party Bunny', which is a terrific name for a bear.  It's based on a pattern found in the book, Softies.   I just lengthened the limbs and changed the face a bit.  I don't know why I just didn't stick with this pattern in the first place, I know it like the back of my hand.  That's what you get for trying to be a smarty pants.

On a side note, guess which eleven week old slept eleven hours straight for the past two nights?!

She may seem non-plussed by all the fuss, but I haven't slept for eight hours straight since I got pregnant!   This kid is awesome - love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...