6.1.12

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012!  I hope you've had an excellent start to the new year!

I've been a bit slack with the making, lately.  We spent Christmas on the Gold Coast, riding rollercoasters and scaring ourselves witless on humongous water slides.  We arrived home the day before New Year's Eve, and I've only just managed to get on top of the unpacking and the laundry.  Sophie May has been on Queensland time for the past week and waking up at 4.30am every morning.  What fun!

We had a great time, but I must say I am happy to be back home, pottering about in my work-room and traipsing through my garden, pruning trees and picking tomatoes.  You appreciate home so much more when you're away from it, especially when you've spent eight days living in a space measuring 20 by 8 feet with your darling family, which includes an 11 month old who was sick with a cold and only slept three hours a night.

I'll be back on track soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...