4.4.16

Rompers from deadstock shirts



I'm mucking about at the moment with a new romper design, which I hope to list in the shop in the near future.  It's actually looking a little over-run with rompers and bonnets at the moment, but I can't help it!  Rompers and bonnets are just too cute.

Once the pattern's all sorted, I plan to make them up in *proper* fabric, but in the meantime, I've been carving up some old dead-stock shirts that I have had lying about for months (possibly years).



These are a lovely, soft chambray and I've sliced and re-stitched several up already, into pinafore and bloomers for Sophie, and pulled one or two out of the pile myself for wearing about the place.

I've just about shredded and de-buttoned every single one, now.  And the romper is coming together beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...